Saturday, April 25, 2009

the answer of everything...

u said u bored already when i asked u to play my favourite music....
-because i'm not in mood on that day, but its my bad im sorry

u scolded me and said i just wanted to show off with what u've taught me...
- because u are too rushing to learn new tab event i ask you before to make it perfect it before
learn new one, you know me, i am the stric one..

u shouted at me when i tried to comfort u when u feel mad...
- people are MAD you have to face human being... thats life.. face the real life baby.. but that is
also part of my bad.. im sorry baby

u said i dun understand u enough when i feel sad after u scolded me...
- we are being together near 1 year bby, you should know what i like and don't like what do
and don't

u praised another girl in front of me...
-i'm just being honest and being my self, but part of my heart there is no one accept you

u fixed your hair when saw u another girl u know but not when u met me....
-did you know at least i'm taking 5 min to makes me look perfect before i dated you?
you can ask my roommate then..

u said im being childish when i tried to be myself and had a little fun with what i am doing...
-in part of this, maybe im too old for ya. im sorry dats my bad..

u never care whether im hungry or not..why i felt sad...when i need someone to talk to..
-who said i never care? u are always in my mind, but somehow you just don't realise it
because im the type who always take it easy.. im sorry syg

it's hard to see u really meant saying 'iloveu' to me NOW....
- i am LOVE YOU nursyafikah

u're not being romantic anymore with me...
-i'm sorry but im sucks with this.. and i need you to be romantic with me too.. im sorry

didn't being with me when i really need u during my hard time..
-maybe because that time i am too facing my own hard time but its my bad im sorry

u said...

im poyo.. - its my "normal words" dat i always use, i talk it to everyone even my mom

im gedik means i just want you to be independant and not too manja..

im childish means i want you to be matured

im outdated means i want you to know everything like i do

i dun understand... means i want you to understand me in this situation

u 'rimas' im sorry sometimes i always not in mood and its always happen

'malas nk layan' what i told u about what i felt.. im sorry bby

ALL of this, what am i saying i din meant it baby, return to understanding part you should understand me, i the type who are just say wht is inside.. and sometimes i dont mean it.. you must should know me more then othrs aite?

and u..

hardly smile to me..showing some love like u used before we together..
im sorry bby in this past few month i was facing hard time and all those stupidness in my life..

WHAT AM I TO YOU? T-T

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!! yes, i am wrong with all these what you said, sometimes i'm being selfish, hot tamppered, annyoing, and lots more, im sorry, but if u think to be this way can makes us better then i'll accept it, berani buat berani tanggung.. dat me. as i told you before earlier of our relation, the secrect of relationship to be last longger and happier for me is "just say it out to me, on the spot if u feel something about me or us" i can accept anythin you said to me.. i am open minded person you know that and maybe thats will help me to be better as what i am today. i wish i could turn back time and rewrite every line to the story of me and you. im sorry again baby..


p/s : I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment