Tuesday, November 10, 2009

bad day.. again??

well this few month bad things did happen to me and its A loooooooooootsssss!! *sigh* ok yesterday around 4am my computer sound card burn.. so i have to buy a new one.. its nothing la.. not really in bad luck yet.. and then around 4pm i was ride my new painted bike which cost me a rm600 to air molek, and so sudden my bike was out of control and i was sliding away to the side of the road.. the front panel was break and luckly got one uncle help me out to pull my bike from drain.. hmmmmm not yet finish my bad luck.. with sad + worried + alots more feeling im goin back to utm with my shirt n jeans full of mud + tanah.. i went to one workshop to ask how much the cost to repair my bike and it just rm 6o pheew.. i said okay.. i will come back after this.. i went back to utm n open the parts that need to be repair.. after all done im am ready to go.. and guess what?? my wallet was not inside my jeans pocket!!! with my scooter i ride my bike back to air molek which take around 40km to go n come back.. after i reach that place.. there was only my Matrix card that inside my wallet and my wallet was vanish.. nothing there.. i walked around but still can't find it!! hmm now im hungry and i dont even have money.. i din eat from morning.. what a day.. hope today will nothing happen to me.. i have to paid rm110 to create new ic now.. make report and all those.. i wish i could have a great day today.. :I

what was inside my wallet :

money around rm 120
my bank card (3card)
my matrix card all! bukit jalil sport school matrix, bandar penawar matrix card, pre u matrix card
rm30 secret recipes voucher that i wanted to spen while im in kl with my gf.
my new road tax for scooter bike (just ony do yesterday in it cost rm20 but tht time i don have money n luckly the kakak said nvm la i help u..)
bonuslink card
esso card
my picture
and lot biz card

hmm what i can say here seriusly this year migh be the worst and bad year of me.. 3big accident involve me.. lots of money gone.. .. hmm but nvm.. just take it in positive way.. what goes around will comes around.. i wish..

-cut-

2 comments: